Our location: 3412 Lees Chapel Road
Parking lot and track located pass blue building.
Clarifications on pulling for points.....See rules page
ERCHA TRACTOR PULLING
FUN FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
Double click here to add text.
TRACTOR CLUB MEETINGS ARE NOW EVERY OTHER MONTH on the last Sunday at 3:30 pm.
The next meeting AFTER the state pull is Sunday, November 26th at 3:30 pm. We will need to discuss the end of year event. There will be no meeting in December and then we will resume regular schedules. End of year event is in January; date to be decided.
State Pull is November 4th at 12:00pm.
$10 for each pull for everybody!
NEW RULES FOR 2023 HAVE BEEN UPDATED!
These are the most important changes:
*KIDS CLASS - FREE
1.This class is for 5-8 yrs olds. Older kids are not in kids class.
2. Kids will have their tractors furnished by parent.
3. Must wear a helmet and long pants.
4. Must have highback seat at least 5 inches high.
5. Requires a kill switch cable to/for the parent's control.
4. Requires deadman throttle on the clutch pedal side.
5. 10 hp or less required. 950 lb limit.
(We feel these rules are necessary for the safety of kids.)
New inclusion in Modified Motorcycles Class
* 1201cc - 1600cc 1,350 - 1,450 lbs ...now allowed.